Educational innovation and tailor-made curricula for schools, museums and NGOs
Teaching materials for creative subjects focused on sustainability, insight into (digital) media and advertising, and social-emotional skills
Yeti Curriculum Design provides convenient and quick-to-use teaching materials with teacher guides for the creative subjects in primary education. The material is in line with the 21st century skills of the SLO with a few extras. The focus is on creative thinking (rethinking / problem-solving thinking), sustainability, social-emotional skills, self-management and use of digital media. Learning (and thinking) through play is central to this. Yeti offers the most complete teaching program for creative subjects that you as a teacher can work with very quickly and easily.
The complete curriculum runs from group 1 to group 8 and is structured in such a way that many techniques are offered and cross-curricular lessons are given (Steam Plus!). Yeti's teaching offer is above all very easy and quick to use. It is also unique because it uses:
- a lesson plan with lessons that can be used online or offline, via IWB or print.
- a clear and easy to use teacher's manual.
The 21st Century Skills of Yeti Curriculum Design
Yeti wants students to enjoy going to school and that teaching is made easier for teachers. We do this by:
- Teaching materials in simple visual steps: students can get started right away.
- Differentiation per lesson in the form of additional background information / theoretical knowledge.
- Clear, short manuals for teachers with a list of supplies per lesson.